Monday, October 10, 2011

READ MY NEWEST BOOK

As you may have noticed by my E-mail "signature" this summer, I have written several small electronic books on Amazon Kindle. This has been a fun and interesting experiment, as well as quite successful. So far I have sold around 150 Kindle E-books, as well as many in CD format. You can see all five with their website addresses below. You can click on any of those that are underlined, and you will see the nice way Amazon shows you their content.

My latest E-Book, "BOBBY WAS A FARMER BOY," is a children's book about my youth on our family farm. It is short and contains many simple illustrations. I think it is my best work so far, and costs only $2.99 for those with Kindles. You can look at its Kindle site (free) at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005TMN95M. 

I can also send you a computer CD copy to read on your PC. Additionally, I have an audio version for this and two other books as well. For these, you must contact me and I will mail you a CD written or audio copy for $5. I'm sorry, but there are no paper copies of my books. The cost of paper publishing today has become very expensive and risky.

If you do not have a Kindle, you can download a free Kindle Reader for your PC or Mac at this address:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=kcp_ipad_mkt_lnd?docId=1000493771.

If you have a Kindle book or Kindle reader for your PC, I think you will find my Kindle books entertaining and inexpensive. Even if you don't wish to but one, check them out!

Next week I will return to my regular WEEKLY MESSAGE format. Thank you for understanding my periodic and shameless marketing!

Thanks also for being my faithful readers!

No comments: