Tuesday, September 10, 2013

MY LATEST BOOK

Besides being a retired minister, I am a fledgling writer. I have seven E-Books on Amazon, and also a printed book, a short novel, MURDER AT PALM PARK, which you can see at:
http://www.amazon.com/Murder-Palm-Park-Intrigue-Justice/dp/1492202037

This is a fun, short (140 pages), "whodunnit" mystery about a retirement RV park, and how a minister gets mixed up in solving the murder of the RV Park Manager.

I also have a second printed book on Amazon, a daily devotional book that is listed there called DAILY WALK WITH JESUSwhich you can see at:
http://www.amazon.com/Daily-Walk-Jesus-Christian-Devotions/dp/1490549242

This 380 page work will provide you with Christian devotional readings for each day.
You can find all of my books on amazon books by typing in my name.

Writing is my retirement hobby, and I hope I can bring some hope and a little joy to my readers. ALL THESE BOOKS MAKE GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFTS, so please keep that in mind as you look them over.

God's blessings to you all,

Rev. Robert L. Tasler
Castle Rock, CO, and Casa Grande, AZ

No comments: