Monday, November 5, 2018

REASONS WHY I'VE QUIT ATTENDING SPORTING EVENTS


1.  The Coach never came to visit me.
2.  Every time I went, they asked for money.
3.  The people sitting in my row didn’t seem very friendly.
4.  The seats were hard.
5.  The referees made decisions I didn’t agree with.
6.  I was sitting with hypocrites - they only came to see what others were wearing.
7.  Some games went into overtime and I was late getting home.
8.  The band played songs I’d never heard before.
9.  The games are scheduled on my only day to sleep in and run errands.
10.  My parents took me to to too many games when I was growing up.
11.  I’ve read a book on sports, so I feel I know as much or more then the coaches.
12.  I don’t take my children because I want them to choose the sport they like best.
Do you suppose we could use this list for other reasons?  (At least this isn’t about the midterm elections.)

Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker! (Psalm 95:6) 

Rev. Bob Tasler, www.bobtasler.com

No comments: