Monday, November 5, 2012

PASTOR BOB'S BOOKS

Dear friends,

During the past years, I have written several books which are now published in electronic form on KINDLE and NOOK. You can find these books at these locations:

 - NOOK: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/nook/
 - KINDLE: http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-eBooks/
In each place, you can preview my books by typing in my name, Robert Tasler.

These are titles of my e-published books:
 - "DAILY WALK WITH JESUS": Devotions for each day of the year on various topics
 - "DAILY WORD FROM JESUS": Devotions for each day based on Jesus' Words in Matthew
 - "COUNTRY PREACHER": Short stories about a young pastor in rural North Dakota
 - "SMALL TOWN PREACHER": Short stories about a young pastor in a North Dakota town
 - "BOBBY WAS A FARMER BOY": A children's e-book about my life on a Minnesota farm
 - "IMMIGRANT SON": Stories about my German immigrant family members and friends.
 - "MURDER AT PALM CREEK": A short "who-dunnit" novel set in a retirement RV park

These works are available only in electronic form. None are in paper print. They are reasonably priced and may also be read if you download a free Nook or Kindle e-reader onto your personal computer.

If you wish to contact me personally, my E-Mail is: pbt45@ecentral.com

Thank you and may God bless you.

No comments: