Tuesday, September 1, 2020

WHAT ARE WE VOTING FOR IN NOVEMBER?

         To answer all of those of you who would say “I can't believe you would vote for Trump.” I’m not just voting for Donald Trump.  Let me tell you what I am voting for this coming November 3! 

        I’m voting for the Second Amendment.  I’m voting for the next Supreme Court Justice.  I’m voting for the Electoral College and the Republic we live in. I’m voting for the police, Border Patrol, ICE and law and order.  

        I’m voting for the Military and the Veterans who fought and died for this Country.  I’m voting for our Flag that is too often burned or missing from the Democratic background.  I’m voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored.  I’m voting for citizenship and secure borders.  

        I’m voting for the right to praise my God without fear.  I’m voting for every unborn soul that the other party wants to kill.  I’m voting for Freedom and the American dream. I’m voting for Israel. 

        I’m not just voting for a person, I’m voting for the future of my Country! I’m voting for good and against evil.  

What are you voting for?  

REV. BOB TASLER, www.bobtasler.com

No comments: