Monday, July 27, 2020

GOD MOVES IN A MYSTERIOUS WAY


        Yesterday I had the privilege to proclaim the Gospel in the pulpit at Grace Lutheran Church, Parker, CO, where Carol and I hold membership. I spoke the message based on Romans 8:28, “We know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love Him.” 
        My sermon was recorded on video there, and with the miracle of today’s technology, you can also watch and hear it. I based it on a verse that might help us better understand what’s going on today. If you’d like to see and hear this message, you can go to this link online:


          My message is titled, “Do ALL Things Work Out For Our Good?” You and I may find today’s world confusing, but we can still be blessed to know God has a hand and a purpose in what is happening.
        Romans 8:28 is a beloved Bible passage that can help us. It’s given to us by God the Holy Spirit through the Apostle Paul. Rather than talk more about this verse here, I invite you to watch the video above. I pray you will find its message helpful. 

Thank you and God bless you all, 

Rev. Bob Tasler, www.bobtasler.com


No comments: